Wednesday, January 19, 2011

so this is the new year

Oh hello. I'm back. I kind vacated this space for a bit as I often tend to do, and missed the boat on wishing you all the various happy fall and winter holidays. And now. Somehow we have already blown through the better part of January! I hope that you all had lovely holidays with those you hold dear. I know I did!

Well, at least I am in time to wish you a happy Lunar New Year! It's coming up in just a couple of weeks, along with a great event over in Chinatown, for those of you who are in the LA area.



I will be participating as a vendor for the LA Craft Experience market that is happening in conjunction with the Lunar New Year festival. So if you are in or around town, come by and say hello! There are a ton of events scheduled for the festival in addition to the craft market, so come down, hang out, and ring in the year of the rabbit! Hope to see you there!

No comments: