Monday, June 23, 2008

random linking

Really enjoyed this video (via not martha) of Ira Glass giving a pep talk. Watching it made me think of my creative processes in a whole new way. I think his words will stay with me a while, and especially help me get through those moments when I feel like I'm not liking anything I create.

Fueling dreams of re-doing my workspace all fresh and functional-like, with some help from this, this, and this.

I've decided that the next cookbook to add to my collection will be on Southern food. Now all that remains is to choose between these three. Yum.

I was trying to figure out the best way to stash my down comforter during the warmer months, and found some helpful hints. Who knew it should stay in a breathable bag? I would have stored it in plastic, oops.

No comments: