Saturday, September 18, 2010

i want summer back



Okay, I am one of those people that has a hard time picking a favorite time of the year. But I've gotta say that this year, I feel like I was swindled out of a proper summer. Oh sure, there were proper summery moments, like dancing the evening away on Catalina in celebration of a friend's marriage, or spending a few hours on a stretch of sandy beach in San Diego, but still. I want more! By Los Angeles standards, we did not have much of a summer. And now it's halfway through September already! Unbelievable. The season simply slipped through my fingers.

But I intend to make the most of my autumn! I've already taken a bread-baking class, which was perfect and lovely and made me discover a need for a pizza stone. Next up will be a 10-week course at Art Center, which I'm super excited about! More on that later.

But. I am even more excited to let you all know that Renegade is returning to LA in a couple of months for its first annual Los Angeles holiday fair! What! Seriously. I need to get down to business if I want to participate in what will surely be a great weekend of crafty fun. I'll keep you all posted!

No comments: