Saturday, March 8, 2008

a bit of quiet


Hello, friends.

Just a bit of quiet after getting back from my short trip, and trying to get back in to the swing of things. In the midst of many hours of driving, moving boxes and assembling furniture, there were many great moments, and meals shared with friends and family. This snowy landscape, quiet and painterly, was one of those moments on the road somewhere near Kingston, New York. How strange to come from that back home to 70-degree weather! And, after spending so much time with my sister, it feels a bit odd to be back and alone at home--but today I did quite a bit of cleaning, which helped, and tomorrow, I will be making a much-needed trip to the farmer's market for my weekly ration of fruits and vegetables.

Please remember to turn your clocks forward tonight!

No comments: