Saturday, January 24, 2009

air quality



Okay, so the above photo is another shot taken from my Argentina trip, but the blueness and clarity of sky so perfectly captures how I felt while driving through L.A. this afternoon.

There's something about the post-storm skies that is so clean and refreshing. It's like the air has been temporarily scrubbed clean above town. I just spent some time hanging out with a good friend in Little Tokyo and was heading back home--and was really just loving my city during my drive back, as I thought about the diversity of food, people, cultures that all mesh together here.

I did put up a couple more cards in the shop for Valentine's Day. They're not new designs, but I really did like them from last year. I should have some more food love favorites up tomorrow, too!

No comments: