Saturday, January 17, 2009

a few breaths


I don't think I ever will get the hang of this blog-space. I tend to neglect it more than anything else. But it seems there are indeed a few of you out there looking at it, so let's see if I can at some point develop it into something more regular. And interesting.

For now, though, I will just say that I am recently back from what felt like the longest vacation I've taken in years--a good friend and I spent a week and a half in summery Argentina: exploring, eating, and taking in some new air.

I highly suggest you add it to your list of places to visit!
Some things you would enjoy if you did: lively and beautiful Buenos Aires, abundant food and wine, and warm music, not to mention the amazing wildlife of Patagonia. That phrase makes no sense by the way, because I then follow it directly with a mention of the very thing I say I'm not mentioning. Hmm. English. These days I seem to prefer my brittle Spanish skills. Did I mention the food?

So. Just saying hello as I try to re-settle into normalcy and get together a few things before re-opening my etsy shop for you all to enjoy. Standby.

No comments: