Monday, March 8, 2010

good-bye, winter



It's amazing what a couple of days of a change in scenery can do. The snow and cold and crisp air were refreshing, to say the least! I couldn't stop snapping photos on our way out of Mammoth Lakes, so these are just a couple of shots taken while zooming down the highway!



Can you believe how quickly spring is approaching? The time change is already coming up this weekend, even though the nights still seem a bit chilly. I don't like the idea of losing an hour on
Sunday, but I'm definitely looking forward to having back more hours of sunshine per day!

And, as we march onward to springtime, mark your calendars! Uccello Curioso will be participating in the 1st annual Renegade Craft Fair in Austin--May 15 and 16! I'm so excited about this--I have visited Austin several times and there are so very many things I love about the place. I can't wait to be there for the fair and to spend some time with a dear friend while I'm at it. In the meantime, I have much work to do, and you must spread the news. I just know that y'all have many friends in Austin and thereabouts!

No comments: